Parker Quick Coupling Products
Parker quick couplings provide a fast connection for fluid transfer lines. They replace threaded or flange fittings so no wrench or other tools are necessary.
They can be used for a wide variety of applications in:
We carry the following types of Parker Quick Connect Couplings.
- General Purpose: Ideal for general purpose fluid applications that need a single or double valve. Comes in a wide variety of sizes and materials
- Special Purpose: Double shut off and exhausting abilities, typically used in lubrication and dental equipment.
- Hydraulic general purpose: Can be used across a wide variety of hydraulic applications. Ideal for vocational truck purposes or other low to medium pressure applications.
- Hydraulic connect under pressure: Ideal for industrial applications that require high flow connections under pressure.
- Hydraulic non-spill: Ideal for preventing hydraulic oil spillage or also known as Flat Face Couplers, commonly found on bobcats or skid steers.
- Hydraulic high pressure: Couplers that can be screwed together for use in applications like Hydraulic Breakers that are high impulse and high vibration along with high pressure.
- Diagnostic test port: Provide easy connection for mechanical gauges and specialized diagnostic equipment.
- Sensonode: Bluetooth capable diagnostic equipment that can be used with a Parker App to monitor all your equipment.
- Unidirectional flow control devices used primarily in hydraulic systems to eliminate potential damage caused by fluid back pressure.