Fluid System Conectors
Ranging from many different industries from food processing, water and beverage, petrochemical processing and transportation Parker FSC (Fluid System Connectors) has the correct fitting for your application. Choose from push-to-connect, compression, barbed, flare, and pipe fittings, as well as flow controls, ball valves, angle stops, manifolds, and cartridges in both inch and metric sizes from 1/8″ to 1-1/2 size fittings. In addition to all the different connectors, we also offer a wide array of different plastic tubing for that is suitable for many different applications and medias.
Push to Connect Fittings
One of more popular styles of fittings from FSC are the push to connect type fittings. Push-to-connect fittings allow you to install them easily by pushing the pipe into the fitting socket. The fittings have metal spurs inside that allow them to tightly grip the pipes upon insertion. These types of fittings have many benefits, including:
- Ease of use: Simply push the pipe into the socket for straightforward and easy connections.
- Quick assembly: These fittings can be assembled quickly, making them a perfect choice for emergency situations when you need a fitting solution fast.
- Versatility: Push-to-connect fittings are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit many different applications.
- Movability: Push-in fittings can be removed or adjusted as necessary.
- Reliability: You can count on these fittings to stay in place.
Push-to-connect fittings work well in low-pressure circuits and are typically used in plumbing, automotive and industrial applications.